Our beautiful little family

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm 3 months old!




I started my 4th week back to work today. I can't believe how fast the time is going by! Speaking of time flying, can you believe that Aubrey is 3 1/2 months old already???? She's becoming more vocal, is smiling alot, is trying to roll over, and may have given me her first laugh over the weekend. She was starting to fall asleep and all of a sudden I heard a sound like no other and after I thought about it for a minute I realized that may have been her first laugh. I laughed out loud and then she did it AGAIN! It was so adorable and sweet. I haven't heard it since, but I am hoping we start to hear it more and more. It was the best sound.

Here are a couple of photos from January. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment