Our beautiful little family

Monday, May 31, 2010

A very MEMORABLE Memorial Day weekend!!!











I was a busy girl this Memorial Day weekend!!! I went to grandma and grandpa's house in Roscommon for the first time! I slept in the car the whole way there. Mommy was worried I wouldn't sleep while I was there, but I slept really good! I had lots of fun exploring the house, playing with my toys and hanging out with grandma and grandpa.

I got to meet Mommy's best friend, Lisa and her daughter, Ashley. Thanks for coming to see me, I hope to see you again very soon!!!

While we were there something big happened....I decided to talk! I said "MOMMA" for the very first time. Everyone thought it was so cute so I kept doing it! I even did it in the morning when I wanted to get up, which may not have made mommy too happy since we were sharing a room!

And then guess what???? To top the weekend off I decided to pull myself up! Mommy was in shock and didn't have the camera ready, so those pictures are to come. Yeah, I'm a big girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment