Our beautiful little family

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

15 months old

I am now 15 months old and went to the doctor today for my check up...and 3 shots. Grrr....

Here are my stats:

Weight: 20lbs, 9 oz
I am a little underweight, so the doctor told mommy and daddy that I need to fatten up a bit. I am now to eat more fatty foods like cheese, butter, sour cream, cream cheese. I have to go back in 1 month for a weight check.

Height: 32 inches. Future basketball player or supermodel (thanks Miss Jenn!).

Head: 45.7cm-perfect

I am very good at walking and I mostly run to get where I need to go. I break out of baby jail daily and climb up the stairs (I squeeze my way thru the small openings on either side of the baby gate. See, being skinny pays off!). I love my kitties, even though they don't always love me. I give lots of hugs and kisses. I LOVE music--I love to shake my booty! I wave hi and bye when someone says hi or bye to me. I like milk, but only in my bottle. Mommy and daddy are trying to wean me off my bottle...I don't know what they are thinking. I like water in my sippy cup. I do not like juice of any kind. So, daddy drinks my juice when they buy it for me. He likes the Motts for Tots apple juice the best. He can have it....

Here are a few pics in my new pretty jammies from last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment