Our beautiful little family

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas 2011 was awesome!  We went to Bama's house on Christmas Eve for dinner, church and gift opening. I got a Little People Plane, some Whoo Haaaa Bees (Angry Birds), blocks, an AquaDoodle Color mat, an outfit, a book with with an animal that reads along ( from Hallmark). On Christmas morning mommy, daddy and I opened our gifts from Santa. I got some new bath toys, puzzles, games, a cleaning set that has two brooms and a dustpan, books, A Cat in the Hat dvd and probably some other stuff that I just can't remember right now!  Then we went to Grandma and Papa's house and I got an art desk, some games, a doll, and outfit and books!  After that we all went to Bama's house for dinner. It was alot of fun!

Mommy and Daddy are both off work this week and they are spending lots of time with me.

I hope you had a nice Christmas as well. Here are some photos from our holiday!

This is Mia and Colin. Mommy and their mommy have known each other forever!

Here's a pic of the 3 of us!


Me in my pretty dress

Me and Daddy

Awww....family shot

Me and Auntie Lisha (Alicia)

Presents!

Ripping off paper, piece by piece

Aquadoodle!





Airplane!

Whoooo Haaaa Bees (Angry Birds)

Bama, look what I got!

Christmas Morning!


Hi Momma!


Bath toys!

Wrapping paper!

Help me, daddy

Elmo bath toy (it's a shower that suctions to the tub and when you push the button, it squirts out water from it's mouth)

Paisley in the middle of the action

I can clean up after myself!

Blocks!

Stocking!

Paisley watching from above

Another bath toy!

Grandma and Papa's house


Curious George!

Here Grandma, this is for you!

And this is for you Papa!

Oh, so heavy!  (Art desk)

Grandma and Papa bought this last year and I've been afraid to get on it until today! It was so FUN!

Going for a walk with daddy to see Mrs. Edie (and to get some crackers!)

I love the flag!

Bye, bye....see you soon!

Mommy put my art desk together on Monday night

And here is our tree!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment