Our beautiful little family

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Party!

Today was the Easter Party at my parent/tot class and instead of Grandma and Papa going with me, Mommy and Daddy took me!  I was so happy that they could both be there. We had so much fun....

First we decorated a bag with Easter decorations, then we took those bags outside and hunted for Easter eggs. We each got 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow and 1 pink egg. When we were done we went back inside and during story time we opened our eggs and there was candy inside!  After story time we danced the Bunny Shuffle. After we danced the Easter Bunny came and we each got to meet him. I waved to him (from afar) and got in line with all my friends. When it was my turn I shared one of the eggs I found outside, but there was NO WAY I was going to sit on his lap, so I sat with Mommy next to the Easter Bunny and Daddy took pictures. I'm proud of myself....I didn't cry at all!  After the Easter Bunny left we had our snack and juice, played for a little while and then it was time to go home.

When we were leaving school I kept my eyes peeled for the Easter Bunny, I even called for him in the hallway, and looked for him outside, but could not find him. He must have already gone home. I can't wait for him to come next weekend...I sure hope he brings me a basket full of goodies!

Here are some pictures from our day.....seriously....how cute am I in PURPLE??? :)













No comments:

Post a Comment