Our beautiful little family

Monday, July 6, 2009

Whoa Belly

Here I am at 22 weeks and 5 days preggo! Yikes! Looks like I popped a little over the holiday weekend! Must have been all that good food I ate making the baby grow big and strong! It's hard to believe that I only have about 17 weeks left to go. We shopped at Babies R Us on Friday (2 of their stores--John wasn't too happy), to look around and get an idea of what we like pattern-wise for the stroller, pack and play, etc. We also looked at furniture and narrowed it down to 2 we both like, however, we each favor one over the other, but we don't favor the same one! FIGURES!!! Anyways, a decision needs to be made and the order needs to be placed! Time is tick, tick, ticking away here!

Still feeling good, definitely cannot complain. In case I haven't thanked you today, Thank You God for making this a smooth ride so far. I'm not sure how or why, but I will take it!!! :0)












No comments:

Post a Comment