Our beautiful little family

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 month check up

Well, today was the big day. My 6 month appointment. As usual, I was really, really good. ;0) I had my weight and height taken, I let the nice doctor poke me and listen to my heart with a cold metal thing, I let her look in my ears and shine a bright light in my eyes. Ok good, done. Let's go. OHHHHH NOOOOOO. After she left someone else came in, laid me down on the table and made me swallow something yucky (an oral shot), and then, all of sudden she gave me a shot in each thigh! OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW......it made me cry....really, really hard! Mommy and daddy scooped me up and hugged me, but it still hurt really bad. I whimpered until we got in the car and then I took a little nap on the way home. Mommy and daddy went to work after we came home and grandma and grandpa came over. I was still feeling yucky, so I was crabby most of the day. Oh well I am entitled, right???? It was a rough day.....

DARN IT.....did anyone ask the doctor about where my hair is???????

Anyways, here are my stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 13 oz (46th percentile)
Length: 26 3/4" (83rd percentile)
Head circumference: 41.7 cm (27th percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment