Our beautiful little family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meeting new friends






It was a big weekend for meeting new friends!

First, I went and saw Jagger who was born on March 12th. His mommy and daddy are Karen and John He has LOTS of hair.....

Then I met Ryan and Mackenzie.

Ryan was born on March 9th. His mommy and daddy are Reed and Michelle and he has a sister, Molly who is 5 years old. Ryan slept most of the time but cried when we took pictures. I don't blame him, sometimes I just want to sleep too. To comfort him I massaged his head.

Mackenzie was born on March 25th and her mommy and daddy are Brad and Kim. She has lots of blond hair. She has a kitty that looks like my kitty Hitch! At first I thought that Hitch came with us, but then they called him Fernando, so I knew it wasn't my kitty.

I have a bone to pick with that doctor person next time I see her. I wanna know why Jagger and Mackenzie have hair and I don't! Instead of giving me shots, maybe the doctor can give me hair!!! Yeah... I like that idea!!!

It was a fun filled weekend and I am so happy to have some friends to grow up with. Hopefully I will see them all again very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Miss Aubrey, you are so beautiful! I LOVE the picture at the top with the lamb & drool :) Sure do miss you and hope you come see us soon.

    ReplyDelete