Our beautiful little family

Friday, August 28, 2009

30 down, 10 to go


I have now hit the 30 week mark. It's gone by very, very fast!!! I am racing towards the finish line at blazing speed. Although everyone has been complaining about the sucky summer we have had, I have actually enjoyed it. The cooler temps have made the pregnancy much more manageable and I haven't had to deal with a lot of swelling, until a week or so ago. Now I have permanent cankles and I can't see my ankle bones anymore, as they have just morphed in with the rest of my foot. I've noticed swelling in my right hand, but not my left so much. I can no longer wear the ring I usually wear on the pointer finger of my right hand, and I am getting close to not wearing my wedding ring anymore, for fear that one day it will not want to come off!

I have an appointment on Monday with the doctor, we'll see what he has to say about everything.

My mom is coming over today to help me do some stuff around the house. If I am lucky maybe she will help me put the tree wall decal on the wall....I am dying to get that up!!!

My shower invitations have been sent and already there have been RSVP's--yay!!!! Only a month away now...need to get cracking on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment